Tuesday, June 05, 2007

TNT Recap

Just a quick recap this time. Started :30 behind Waataja. Perfect rabbit. Caught him on the way back. He repassed me once, and motivated me to bury myself. Finished in about 24:14, which was good enough for 4th place (1. Wood, 2. Casper, 3. Mulrooney). Slower than 2 weeks ago, but on par compared to others. It felt a bit slow, maybe because the wind died, making it feel like a headwind on the way out, but no tailwind on the way back. Ave HR 172, Max 183. Results Posted

This was my 7th race day in the past 11 days. I'm taking 3 days rest. I'll be shaking and sweating by Thursday from the withdrawal.

3 comments:

Skibby said...

maybe you should rest?

Lunatic Biker said...

No rest. It'll rust off before it wears off.

Anonymous said...

You rested once a few years ago, what do you want?