Selling my daughter's Pink Pearl Electra Townie for $300 UPDATE: SOLD!. Perfect, like new condition. Ridden a handful of times. Includes a white front handlebar basket.
From Electra's Website:
- Offering stability, laid-back style and a convenient step-through design, the Electra Townie 3i Pink Pearl is great for women looking for a fun, functional cruiser bike.
- Geometry places rider upright for comfortable, heads-up positioning; aft positioning allows a rider to place both feet on the ground at a stop
- Lightweight aluminum frame provides vertical stiffness for prompt acceleration and uphill power; it's also easily lifted for storage and transport
- Step-through frame makes mounting and dismounting the saddle quick and easy
- Shimano Nexus internal rear hub provides 3 smooth-shifting speeds and is remarkably maintenance free compared to conventional cassette systems
- Shimano Revo twist-shifters are intuitively easy to use
- Hand-operated linear-pull brake controls front wheel while rear coaster brake offers intuitive deceleration with simple backpedaling
- Townie saddle features shock-absorbing elastomers for all-day riding comfort
- Convenient platform pedals accept most casual shoes while the full-length chainguard keeps dirt and oil off your legs
- Semi-slick 26x2.0 tires provide a smooth and stable ride over a variety of riding surfaces
- Fitting an Electra bike is easy. Start by setting the saddle to its lowest position and then stand over it with both feet flat on the ground. Next, simply raise the saddle until it rests in the crotch. Tighten it in place, and that's it— you're done!