Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2009 Cat 1/2 Elite Teams

UPDATED BASED ON FEEDBACK ON 12/12/08

Here's what I have learned about the make-up of the 2009 Minnesota Cat 1/2 racing scene. Nothing official here, just what I have heard. I'm sure there are some names missing here. In particular, I don't know anything about Hoigaards or Revolution Cycle and Ski.

Flanders/MBRC:
Scott Flanders
David Zimmerman
Adam Froemming
Chris Doig
Michael Woell
Erik Dahl
Yorgos Arambadjis (sorry Yorgos, my bad, I missed you in the inital post)
Rich Settergren (sorry Rich, my bad, I missed you in the inital post)
Jim Cullen (from Loon State Cyclists)
Jay Woller (from Bicycle Haus)

Grand Performance/SBPRC:
Pete Hanna
Paul Ellis
Dale Sedgewick
Gregg Brandt

Grandstay:
Doug Swanson
Dan Swanson
Andy Minier
Ian Stanford
Micah Moran
Dan Casper
Matt Williams
Lance Beuning
Dave Schueller (from Gopher Wheelmen)
Jens Brabbit (from Grand Performance/SPBRC)

Synergy:
Tim Mulrooney
Aric Hareland
Greg Lavick
Rod Raymond
Matt Muyres (from Hollywood Cycles)
Joe Lewis (from Grand Performance/SPBRC)
Adam Hanson (from Lake Superior Cycling Club)
Jake Boyce (from Lake Superior Cycling Club)

Texas Roadhouse:
Adam Bergman
Pat Lemieux (from Grand Performance/SPBRC)

Nature Valley/Flat City:
Tony Olson
Paul Harrison
Matt Anderson
Josh Roeser
Alex Atherton (from Loon State Cyclists)
Ed Alpasa (from Grand Performance/SPBRC)
Dave Muecke (from Birchwood)
James Lockwood (from Birchwood)

Revolution Cycle and Ski:
Andrew Schlict
Jake Cohen

7 comments:

Jake said...

Revolution Cycle and Ski:
Andrew Schlict
Jake Cohen

Super Rookie said...

You are clearly missing behind-bars/lgr team of:

Darrin Homme
Duane Dickey
Brandon Gavic
Brian Koeneman
Tone Coughlin

Anonymous said...

I think Jim C. just missed listing Rich since he's new to the MBRC/Flanders Cat 1/2s. Rich is part of the team for 2009.

Anonymous said...

Also missing from the MBRC/Flanders list is Yorgos Arambadjis.

JimmerC said...

All fixed. I forgot about recent Cat 2 upgrades Yorgos and Rich. Sorry guys, my bad.

Donimator said...

for loon states elite team check out my blog....

Unknown said...

you can add Jake Boyce and Rod Raymond to Synergy..