Monday, August 09, 2010

Just Riding Along...

I've been posting all of my updates to facebook lately, and neglecting my blog.

So, what's been going on?

- Joined 14 of my Flanders teammates on a 185 mile ride from Mtka to Duluth. 185 miles in 9 hours. My longest ride ever! Thanks Shepard!
- Skibby and I rode 104 mi on the hottest day in July. 1st half was in the muggy heat, 2nd half was in the pouring rain.
- I've been officiating regularly at the track.
- Jordan has been racing at the track. He has already upgraded to Cat 3.
- I returned to track racing. It's harder then I remember, but still a ton of fun.
- Lots o' TT's. Synergy, MN & WI State, TNT, Farm Dog, Track Pursuits, ...
- Jordan went to the USA Development Camp in LaCrosse, WI. He loved it.
- Carla is feverishly preparing for the Minneapolis Duathalon and Iron Girl. The chick is gettin fit!
- Maren is preparing for her Senior Year in High School, as well as selecting a college! OMG, where has the time gone?

No comments: