Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend Recap


Knocked out 140 miles with Jordan and Zim. Rode with Hanna out to Menomonie, dropped him off, and then rode back. We had originally planned on around 100 miles, but the day was so nice, we just kept going, and going, and going...

Jordan spent Saturday with a friend, while I joined a group ride in Afton for another 65miles. I was definitely feeling Friday's ride.


Sunday, we celebrated both Easter and Maren's sweet 16 with the family. Jordan and I went out for an easy ride after everyone left, and I was toast. Jordan felt fresh as ever, and kindly rode slow with me.

6 comments:

GoBigGreen said...

Cute hair, Maren. And...YUM....CAKE.

Painman said...

Wholly white elephant Batman. Ward + Cipo = i have no idea.

Street Sweeper said...

You wear those at Opus and I guarantee I will not find your wheel. I don't care how good the draft is behind you!

JimmerC said...

@Street Sweeper: You can't handle my wheel:)

All The Way Ray said...

I can handle that cake.

All The Way Ray said...

Happy birthday Maren, I hope you live to 100 and get a cake like that one every year.