Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Opus 3


Jordan won the first sprint of the night in the Cat 4's, placing him 4th on the night. Their average speed was a respectable 24.5mph. Results Posted.

I suffered a bit in the Cat 1/2/3's. I was able to lead out the 2nd sprint, but then I was in the red for several laps, and never really recovered. I ended up sitting at the back the rest of the night. Average speed = 26.5mph.

On a positive note, I did get 50 miles of training in for the night.

I did enjoy watching my team put together a great leadout train for the final sprint. Froemming was able to nab 3rd, with Patty Cakes and Doug getting around him. Nice job guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Jordan! As for you jimmer, I believe you need to do a little more "suffering" but you'll come around.

Did not recognize you this AM until I pasted you. Bit wet and sandy out there!


PG