Wednesday, December 23, 2009

HiDef Crosstraining


I finally upgraded the Man Cave to High Def. Replaced the 10 year old rear projection analog 50" square TV with a 55" 1080p widescreen LCD, along with HD DirectTV DVR, and Blu-Ray DVD Player. I'm in HiDef heaven now!

The old 50" rear projection TV moved up 2 floors to the loft (it was a bitch to get it up there too!). It is now the video game console with and Xbox, Xbox360, and Wii hooked up.

In the process, I said good bye to several pieces of old electronics: my high end cassette player, my old school DVD players, an old desktop computer, a 27" tube TV, and a bunch of cell phones. Oh yea, and a crap load of remote controls. Not sure why I have trouble letting go of old electronics, but needless to say, Carla is happy now.

No comments: