Sunday, September 16, 2007

Busy Weekend


Saturday, Jordan and I rode over to Painman's place in Victoria, from Hudson, meeting painman halfway. Carla and Maren met us there with our boat, and we spent a few hours cruising Lake Minnetonka. After we were done on the lake, we played bocce ball, grilled out, and closed out the night with a bonfire. What a great time. Thanks Painman and Hollie.

Bocce Ball. The girls dominated the boys.


Connor and I watching Baby Einstein:


Sunday, we did the minneapolis bike tour. It was a lot more crowded than we planned. We still had a great time. We did the 15 mile loop, which was the farthest Maren had ever ridden, and she did it on her pink "Townie".




After the bike tour, we had a late breakfast at Moose and Sadies. Then I spent the afternoon doing the final assembly on my new Redline Cross Bike. I finished it and even took it for a spin on our local trails nearby. It's a great ride.

6 comments:

Dan Cleary said...

It looks dialed in there Jim. I'm guessing if you get addicted to this discipline, the wheels are going to get a quick upgrade.

I'm out my bike right now but well worth the torture I put it through.

Anonymous said...

Good time Jimmer, good times, thanks for the visit.

Anonymous said...

need help on that fit? looks like a coller bone braker ta me. other than that looks great for TT's

Anonymous said...

Dude,

You look huge next to Connor!!!

Kristy Kreme said...

Jimmer, I miss you guys tons! Can't wait for CX season...tick, tock, tick, tock....see you soon!
Send my love to the family : )

JimmerC said...

Kristy, we miss you guys too. We couldn't make it this weekend, but we will be there at Hudson and Orono.