Tuesday, November 27, 2007

2007 Cyclocross Season Wrap-up; Jimmer 65, Jordan 59



WI State CX Championships are this weekend, and Nationals are in a couple weeks, but Jingle Cross was our last racing for 2007.

Jordan did 16 cross races this season, winning 10. Highlights included winning the MN State Juniors Under 15 Championship, and MCF Juniors Under 15 Cyclocross Rider of the Year. Combined with the 43 races from this summer, that makes a total of 59 races in 2007. Quite a feat for a 12 year old. Next year, we plan to add Junior Road and Cyclocross Nationals to our list.

I did 13 cross races this season. Combined with the 52 races from this summer, that makes a total of 65 races in 2007. That's 20 more than any previous year.

Thanks for all the great times we had with everyone in 2007. We look forward to 2008.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

It was a pleasure to meet the Cullen family this year.

Anonymous said...

You for got to add how many shopping excursions Maren and I went on throughout the season. That is the sport of our choice!!!
Carla

Anonymous said...

Dude, awesome photo's!

Anonymous said...

Am I right in saying Tone Coughlin has redone the MCF website? Correct me if I am wrong... He has now blocked my family out of the site and I cannot get into it. Once I find out for certain, he will be in a pile of trouble. This is the message that shows up when I try accessing the site. May I add, I had no trouble getting to the site from work.

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at www.mcf.net Port 80