Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Jordan's New Bike - Take 2


Jordan picked up his brand new Giant Composite TCR C3 from the Bicycle Chain. He paid for his new ride all by himself, using proceeds from the sale of his old bike, money he earned cleaning foreclosure houses this summer, and gift cards he got for Christmas. It's a full carbon frame, carbon fork, Shimano 105 10speed drivetrain. Zipp bottle cages compliments of Painman, Red Lantern, and Mom and Dad. His favorite Christmas gift.

With his Zipp 440's, it weighs just over 17lbs. Don't you wish you had one of these baby's when you were 12.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I like it a lot Master Cullen but remember all the cool kids (me and Hanna) have a Rollo too. I hereby will my Rollo to you.

StevenCX said...

When I was 12 I had a Schwinn World Sport...

Anonymous said...

Um, I don't see the Elmo paraphernalia on the bike.

SJN

Anonymous said...

You upgraded the moter this spring, it's about time you upgraded the rig.