Tuesday, January 29, 2008

MCF Banquet - Well Done

Jordan and Linda - Linda was camera shy for some reason.

Greg and Sue

Tevi and Paul

Jordan's Dad and Jordan

I think this years MCF banquet was a big success. The environment was very social, and had a good turnout. Jordan and I sat with the Rennerts and Goblirshs. Great seeing everyone. Skibby was charismatic as ever. Both Jordan and I took home 2 really cool glass cube awards. The year Bob Roll spoke still tops my list, but this year was a close second. Well done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a blast hanging with you guys last night.
Gotta admit: I had a hard time recognizing you without your chamois.
Jordan's autograph is now sitting in a glasine envelope, not to be touched until he wins the TdF in circa 2023.
BTW my wife's name's Tevy (it's French-Cambodian).
See you on the road - IF it EVER gets warmer.

Paul

Skibby said...

that top picture: future king, douchebag, hot chick...

Anonymous said...

Great job guys, I'm proud of the Cullen's!