Thursday, September 28, 2006

There's still time


Weather finally looks decent this weekend. I still haven't wakeboarded yet this year. May need the wetsuit, but I'm going to try to get a run in this weekend. However, first priority is the Hudson Cyclocross Race on Saturday. Jordan's racing too.

Got a great ride in tonight with Treb. Prior to last year, I pretty much stopped riding all together in September-December (When I would typically balloon up to about 240 lbs). Last year, I didn't stop riding during that period (and the weight stayed off). This year's training log mileage has finally caught up with my record pace of last year. Now I'm on pace the better that mark this year. Think I ain't?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your at Hudson on Satueday and Orono on Sunday, when are you going to face plant the wake board?

Skibby said...

trade in the wakeboard for a track bike!

Large Falling Icicles said...

Stop riding and eat less. The more cycling fitness you lose in the next month the stronger you will be able to get next year, otherwise your body will settle into the rythym of long term sustainable fitness. Hiking, jogging are good alternative activities, even wakeboarding. I know I'm right, all this cyclocross is retarded, get dirty and tire yourself out?