Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bike Club TT Pre-Ride


I rode up to recon this weekend's Bike Club TT course with Jordan. I've ridden the course many times, but I wanted Jordan to get a feel for it.

We got a late start, and it was further than I thought. The NW wind picked up significantly, and slowed us a bit. It was already 8:30PM when we got back to Stillwater. I thought about calling Carla to come get us, but we already played that card once this year. So we just kept going. It wasn't dark until we got to the 94 bridge. Then the dreaded call came. "Are you guys close?" I knew I was in trouble now. We rode home on the sidewalks since we didn't have lights. We rolled in just after 9PM. Carla gave me the deserved "Shame on you." I know, my bad.

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

Bad boy Jimmer. We need to hook you up with lights.