Wednesday, May 26, 2010

TNT - Much, Much, Better

Better conditions, better legs = better day.

89degs and moderate SW winds made for some fast times last night at TNT. Toftoy ripped a new course record in 22:36, for an average speed of 29.2mph. Casper and Mulrooney both rode fixies to fast times of 23:12 and 23:43, respectively. I had a great ride, in 24:24, improving by 2mins25secs, over 2 weeks ago. Jordan improved as well with a 24:41 (1min18sec improvement). Dad wins the father/son battle this week by 17 secs. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. All of these times match the self-timed results for each rider.

We dodged a weather bullet, as a thunderstorm rolled in after everyone had finished.

Times for the later starters look off to me. I got self-timed results from several of the later starters that were slower by as much a 1min30sec from the ones listed in the results (all in increments of 30 seconds). May have been some mistakes in start order?
Results Posted

7 comments:

Neil Lutsky said...

You are correct about the later times posted. They look at substantial odds with past times and self-timings. Not sure what happened, but the start times listed look correct.

inghammer said...

Yeah almost all of those results are incorrect. My powermeter file shows 25min 33sec 26mph avg for me.

JimmerC said...

Yes. Looks like all times for bib numbers 160 and above are fast by 1min 30sec.

StevenCX said...

Mine looks about 90 seconds faster that my Powertap showed. I was one of the later riders.

Unknown said...

My time (I was #78) is off by 1 minute vs my self time. I checked the start times up to #78 and they are all in correct sequence making me think that the error is in the finish timer.

inghammer said...

no way Ludwigson I beat you and thats all there is to it! :)

Unknown said...

Corrected times are now up. So sorry Ingham...you have been relegated.