Thursday, August 09, 2007

Birchwood RR Recon

I've ridden the roads up there hundreds of times, but I though Jordan should see this weekends Birchwood Road Race Course.

The profile below is finish line to finish line for a full lap. GPS logged the distance at 14.25miles, 670ft of climbing per lap.



We used to do team rides on the weekends back in the day, and stop in Marine on St. Croix for breakfast. We nicknamed Nason Hill "pancake hill", since they'd always come back up when we climbed it after breakfast.

Hollywood hooked Jordan up with a cool pair of Oakley Oil Drums. Hollywood was quoted "I hate to take the kids money, but I just couldn't stand seeing him in his big jewel sunglasses anymore."

1 comment:

Lunatic Biker said...

I tried the Jackie Onassis model on and didn't like the way I looked in them so I bought a pair of Smiths. Jordan looks good in them. Ya gotta love Hollywood.