Thursday, August 02, 2007

Just what the doctor ordered.


Jordan and I did intervals on Thursday night. He loved it. I don't do to much structured training like this, in fact, almost never. However, my recent performances are begging for improvement, and I'm desperate.

Afterwards, Jordan and I zipped up to the track to watch the Thursday night racing. I got a chance to chat with a bunch of guys like Super Rookie, and Smithers, who Jordan has been dying to meet. Skibby ended up riding 62 laps of the Madison by himself, after little guy crashed out. They tried to pull him with 10 to go, but he protested, and they let him finish. Way to go skibby! He was all smiles after the race. If you ever get a chance, you've got to come watch the racing. I wish I could get up there more often.

Headed up to the Firehouse 50 Friday. Treb and I are hoping to post a fast time on the Tandem.

2 comments:

Homme said...

Why didn't you come say hello to the kids and I?

JimmerC said...

Skibby said you were there, but it's hard to identify people in the stands from the infield. Did you see us? Sorry we missed ya.