Friday, January 30, 2009

A busy weekend ahead...

On tap for this weekend:

Friday:
-Cross country skiing

Saturday:
-318 Ride with the boys.
-Catch some of the Loppet Ice Racing.

Sunday:
-Flanders Ride
-Catch some of the Loppet Ski Racing.

On a completely different subject, last fall, a local TV news reporter contacted me and wanted to do a story about Jordan and me. He follows my blog, and was fascinated by all the miles and races Jordan and I enjoy together as father and son. I left it up to Jordan to decide, and he said no. He doesn't want the attention. Maren is the same way. What a great couple of kids I have.

2 comments:

All The Way Ray said...

I can fill in for Master Cullen at the interview. By the way, Dad can I borrow the Suburban this weekend?

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to log your ride from yesterday.