Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Black Dog Recap


It was a hot one tonight, with a rare headwind on the way out. Lighter than normal turnout. Most times were expectedly slow, with a few exceptions. I suffered in the headwind, and my HR was running very high all the way back from the turn around, and I posted a 15:18. I know I'm still feeling the effects from France and the stage race this past weekend. I can't expect miracles. Shishilla blew me away with a 14:56. Bucholz also beat me with a 15:06. I ended up 3rd in the 35+ crowd. Everyone that rode tonight gets bonus points for not melting in the scorching conditions.

Casper and Mulrooney - 14:38
John Shishilla - 14:56
Dave Bucholz - 15:06
Alec Kloss - 15:10
Jimmer - 15:18
Binkowski - 15:21

Jordan fared much better. He improved on his time from 2 weeks ago, but fell short of his PR (18:14). Lunatic Biker rode a PR, and Kristy was suffering from too much racing, including Dakota on Tuesday night. Way to keep the friendly rivalry alive guys.

Jordan - 18:36
Lunatic Biker - 19:01
Kristy Kreme - 19:22

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim,
Thanks for your help tonite at the dog. Much appreciated. Sherry B.