Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Black Dog Finale

The whole family rode the final black dog. Jordan rode stock. Carla did her first solo effort. I rode the tandem twice, first with Painman, then with Maren (her first race ever). Both Carla and Maren loved it and will come back for more next year. A huge thanks to Silver Cycling for a well run, family friendly series.

Painman and I rode 14:08. 28.8mph avg speed.

Maren and I rode a 16:08. 25.3mph avg speed.

Jordan rode stock in 17:36.
He captured the younger junior series title with and avg time of 16:31

I won the Masters 35+ with an avg time of 14:50.
High school classmate Jey Carlson was 3rd in the series after riding a PR of 14:52 in the finale.

Carla and I captured the Tandem series title with an avg time of 16:18

The Cullen family loves the Dog

5 comments:

Painman said...

Thanaks for the ride Jimmer.

Great to see the whole family.

Skibby said...

painman, you need a steak, you look awful light on that tandem.... ;)

GoBigGreen said...

Hopkins Class of 84 reunion Tri:
Jey Swim
You Bike
Bob Run
Let me know if you want me to organize it:)

Lunatic Biker said...

Class of 84? Y'all just keep getting older.

S1 said...

14:08! That's beats you/Trebs time. Awesome job to you/Painman!