Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hudson Time-Trial


18.65 mi and not a flat spot on the course. The toughest section comes at the end, in and back out of 2 valleys. Timmer and Ghost were at it again, with Ghost taking this one by a scant 3 seconds. I was best of the rest with teammate Ludwigson 4th. I felt as good as I've felt in a while, and was happy to be less than 2.5 minutes back on a tough course.

1. Ghost - 40:59
2. Timmer - 41:02
3. Jimmer - 43:24
4. Ludwigson - 44:20

Both Jordan and Carla rode stock. Jordan took it relatively easy, saving himself for Chris Kerr. Carla did well in her second solo TT, earning herself a gold medal to boot. Her comment after the race was "I got passed more than a joint at a party." I sure am proud of her.

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I bet we could get Carla to do cross.

ghost said...

It was good seeing you out there Carla. Way to spin it solo. I promise never to call you Dutchie.

StevenCX said...

"I got passed more than a joint at a party." Haha! That's how I feel at TTs!