Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh No, I'm Anemic.

Got my blood work back today. 166 Cholesterol, 38.9% Hematocrit (No EPO usage here). However, my Iron and Magnesium levels were both a little low. My intake of veggies is greatly lacking, so I shouldn't be surprised. Does this mean I'll go faster if I get my levels up to the correct level, probably not. Oh yea, one more thing. My glucose levels were a little high too. Given my propensity for sweets, not a big surprise, but now I have to cut back on carbs, and eat more whole grains. Yuck.

Should have a good crew at Ken Woods tomorrow. Jordan's racing too. See you all there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dude, if you cleaned up your diet i'd be more aprehensive about posting that i'm going to win KWMRR.. which i am by the way

he he.. good luck to you and Jordan..

Anonymous said...

I assume you will be racing with "us" again!