Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Opus #1


Shook the cobwebs out. Jordan raced the 4's. He was up near the front the entire race, but didn't score any points. The same 3 riders took all the points each time. He learned some things.

My race didn't go as well as I'd hoped. I started at the back, and had a tougher time than usual moving up. I lead up the hill to get the bell on the 1st and last sprints. That was all I had. Not too worried. The legs will come around.

I have to say it was strange wearing new colors. Many people didn't recognize me at first. It was pretty cool seeing 10+ teammates in the Cat 1/2/3's. Several of the guys scored too. It's going to be a great year. See you all at Durand.

4 comments:

painman said...

I know, did you see all the Loon kit's, it was awesome!

Donimator said...

how did my old bike work?

JimmerC said...

Didn't race it. We'll see on Saturday.

Painman said...

You have to work on getting a new photo, your old one was way cooler.