Thursday, August 26, 2010

Farm Dog Time Trial




We all missed Black Dog this year, no question. A huge thanks to Silver Cycling for putting on the Farm Dog TT. It is out there in the boondocks, but well worth the drive.

Carla, Jordan, and I made all 3 of the events, and all 3 of us set personal bests at the last one. Carla took home 3rd for the series in Women's stock, Jordan won the Junior series, and I won the Masters 35+.

Jordan uncorked a huge ride at the finale, catching his 30 second front man, Jens Brabbit, and holding off his 30 second follower, John Shishilla. Both of these guys are all kinds of fast, showing the kind of ride Jordan had. His average speed was 27.5mph, and his time was less than 20 seconds off the likes of Shishilla, Timmer, and Toftoy. Keep it up Jordan!

1 comment:

All The Way Ray said...

I think Carla should try a few cross races. I wish I could do some cross races but my knee gave out five times on an 8 block home from my mechanic's garage. But time trialling is fun because nobody gets in your way usually.