Sunday, April 29, 2007

A cross town ride with a tailwind and my favorite riding partner


The whole family went to my brother's in Maple Grove to celebrate April birthdays (4 of them). I thought it would be fun for Jordan and I to ride home. The day was picture perfect (except for a couple clouds and occasional rain drop). The WNW wind was at our back for most of the ride. The greenway was crowded as expected, but not a problem.

We stopped in St. Paul to re-fuel, and I could tell we were going to be close to Jordan's PR distance. So once we got to Woodbury, I added a couple miles on to give him his longest ride ever. He didn't show any sign of being tired. His endurance seems to be good. We need to start doing intervals.

1 comment:

AdamB said...

oh snap. you might be creating a monster! "fasttrack patrick" h. might have to give up his moniker before too long.