Saturday, April 14, 2007

How much farther?


That's my favorite thing to hear on a ride. I consider it a compliment. It means you got your moneys worth. Today it was Skibby.

Baker, Skibby, Treb and I rode today and hit every hill in the Afton area, similar to what Painman and I did a week ago. We caught up with the LSC group that started in Afton in Prescott, and rode with them for while. Our 8AM start was chilly, but what a day it turned out to be.


Painman was down at Oxbow racing with the big boys (photo courtesy of Skinnyski.com). He finished in the front group, and even attacked a few times. He certainly looks happy. Nice work.

1 comment:

Skibby said...

yikes, thanks to you, treb and baker for the ride and putting up with my slowness... also thanks for lunch, it was enjoyable to spend some time with Carla and Jordan also, now I see where he gets his good looks and charm!