Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TNT Recap



Lite turnout tonight. No Casper, no Timmer, no Morey? The threatening weather must be to blame. It rained for about 5 minutes just before the start, and that was about it. I heard it rained pretty hard in other areas, especially the east side of town. I hope the conditions at Opus were all right.

Anyway, with most of the roadie fasties missing, and the Gear West fasties doing the TTT, my time of 23:59 was good enough for 1st place. 43 seconds faster than 2 weeks ago, and just 1 second slower than by PR from last year. After posting a fast 15:00 at Black Dog last week, ex-triathlete Josh Riff rode a 24:11, and Shishilla improved from 2 weeks ago to run a 24:18.

I'm not sure why TT's are going so much better for me in the last couple weeks, but I am definitely happy about it. I'm sure if Casper and Timmer would have showed up, they would have served me a piece of humble pie.

05/22/07 Results

1 comment:

Skibby said...

the donimator and I think that it's lame that you miss Opus to do TT's... you're getting in a lot less chammy time...