Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Vindication at Black Dog


Definite vindication tonight vs. 2 weeks ago. I rode a 14:57, which is 5 seconds off my PR of 14:52 from last year (and 32 seconds faster than 2 weeks ago). 29mph on the way out, 26mph on the way back (average speed 27.3mph). Average HR was right on at 169. I'd like to say it was my new position, or my form is coming around, but I'm pretty sure it all boils down to the exceptional job by Timmer of pinning on my number. Timmer improved his time to 14:30 and Casper rode a 14:47.

Jordan improved his best time by another 19 seconds to 19:25. He and Kristy Kreme have developed a little rivalry. Kristy beat him at the Bike Club TT by 29 seconds, but Jordan got his revenge tonight, besting Kristy by 5 seconds. They both continue to improve by leaps and bounds. A perfect rivalry.

We stuck around and enjoyed pizza with Hollywood and the Silver Crew. Gotta love the Dog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ride Jimmer, a rest day probably didn't hurt either.

Lunatic Biker said...

I might have to race Jordan for his lunch money. My agent will be in contact.