Monday, January 14, 2008

Just the 2 of us

Jordan and I rode from the Stone Arch on Sunday. I think we saw Morey, Diamond Dave, and another in Hopkins headed the other direction. We made it all the way to the 318 in Excelsior to find out no one was starting from there. No worries. We headed back to meet anyone who started from the Stone Arch at the normal 9:30 AM start time. Never saw anyone. Either they turned around before we got to them, or no one showed. We stopped at the Depot in Hopkins to refuel, and rode back to the Stone Arch. We skipped Dunn Bros. in Mpls in favor of getting home early. Carla and Maren were surprised to see us home before 1PM.

3 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

For the record I was in my jammies all day long and the closest I got to an outdoor activity was opening the door for Snowy to go out.

OTR said...

I didn't get to ride until 3:00. See you next week in my new Lake's!

Anonymous said...

Hey now, to be fair, I did leave you a message, drove to 318 to let everyone else know I couldn't make it, and then went home to clean up more toddler hurl.

I'm now trying to emulate Ray.

See you Sunday.