Thursday, October 19, 2006

3 days off in a row, I'm Lost.


Weather has been sad the last 3 days. I rode a ton last week, but haven't been on the bike yet this week. Painman got me hooked on the TV series Lost. I'm truly addicted now. I finished watching season 1 this past weekend, and just finished watching season 2. I TiVo'ed all the episodes from this season, and now I am onto them.

I'd heard all along how great the series is, and I agree. It's very much a who done it, with lots of twists and turns. Lots of flashbacks for character development. Each episode leaves you wondering what just happened, and what will happen next. Once I'm totally caught up, I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with waiting for next weeks episode.

After watching 2 full seasons, here are the questions I am still left with:
1. What the heck is the island security system, who/what is it protecting, and how does it work?
2. Who are the others, and what do they want?
3. Why was Locke in a wheelchair?
4. Who is Kate going to jump, and when?
5. Will Hurley ever lose any weight?

There are a few other questions, but I don't want to give away too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you polished off season 2. You just picked it up a couple of day's ago.

They tell you in season 1 why Lock is in a chair but I don't remember why?

I alwayse wonder the same thing about Hurley, how many banannas do you have to eat to stay that size?