Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ann Arbor


I ended up on the Trainer this weekend before leaving for a quick Medtronic recruiting trip to the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Never been there before, what a cool campus. Interviewed 13 engineering students over the course of 9 hours. It was inspiring and exhuasting at the same time. It's always fun to witness the enthusiasm of a soon to be new grad.

I have to say I was a little depressed this past weekend about not riding outside. I think I'm over it now, but it was sure hard to let go. I think I'm going to start riding the trainer regularly during the week now (lack of daylight), and save the outdoor riding for the weekends. I think I might even have one more cross race in my legs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hand me a tisue please..........you ninny.

There was no "mud pit", just a small area that was a little loose. You missed another good one.

Taylors Falls is Saturday.