Sunday, November 26, 2006

Stick a fork in me, I'm done


(Photo: post 2002 Firehouse 50 individual TT after riding a blazing 2:17)

As planned, Jordan and I joined the west side ride from the 318 in Excelsior today. There were 11 riders total, including the entertaining duo of the Red Lantern and Skibby. What a perfect day. Did a 55 mile loop into Mpls and back on the paved trails. It was Jordan's longest ride ever, and he was all smiles, all day.

Afterwards, several of us sat down for a leisurely dinner at the 318. The food was so great, I had 2 meals! The waitress also gave me a complimentary foo-foo coffee drink, because she heard me telling the guys I hate coffee because it was too bitter. It was good, but pretty sinful, so I gave it to Jordan.

So back to work tomorrow, after an amazing stretch of 5 days of riding. I'm definitely going to be suffering from withdrawl next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jordan is an animal, I wonder though.......did he sleep at all last night after 2 giant coffee's?

Fun ride Jimmer! Thanks for makeing the drive.