Thursday, June 21, 2007

French Homework


Baker joined me for a ride Thursday evening, and we hit every hill we could find in the area (I counted at least 14). Afton, Prescott, and River Falls. 3 of the climbs simply looped around at the top, and we came right back down. We're definitely developing our climbing muscles, at least as best we can, without any mountains nearby.

We bumped into Charlie and Sherry during the ride. They were working the hills also. Baker and I were talking about how amazing the roads and terrain are, considering how close we are to the cities. I love living in the St. Croix river valley.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's Treb?

Dan Cleary said...

Painman put the pain into me yesterday but that is only prep for my ride with you guys in a few weeks.

JimmerC said...

Treb said he doesn't study.