Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Nothing to Give

I had no power at TNT. I had my slowest time ever. Plenty of aerobic capacity. I averaged 170bpm. Same story as at black dog last week. I can't get my legs moving. Must still be the after affects from France. I can't wait for this funk to go away.

Casper seems to be coming around again, and had Timmer's number. Shishilla has definitely found his form. Charlies Jacobs and teammate Paul Rennert posted fast times as well. All of them much faster than me.

Jodan rode a 32:24, around a minute slower than 4 weeks ago. He must be suffering from the same funk as me. He hasn't had much time on the bike lately, but that will change soon.

Results Posted

We hung out afterwards, tossed a few back, and ended up racing Jordan's circus bike around the parking lot. Jordan got the best of us all. Man, was it hilarious. I'll post pics once I get them from Timmer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since you all had so much fun,
our end of season goals have changed. We are going to train for the circus bike TNT.


Julia and Sherry