Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Love Carla


My schedule didn't allow me to ride until 3:00PM on Sunday. I headed across to Minnesota to do the Prescott Loop, lights and all. 15 minutes in, it started to rain. 30 minutes in it started to snow. There was a strong south wind to boot. I arrived in Prescott after 90 minutes, I was drenched and freezing, and visibility was minimal.

I made that dreaded call home, knowing continuing at that point was risky at best. Carla happily drove down and picked me up. Keep in mind this is after she single handedly hosted my family for my Mom's Birthday earlier in the day. Carla, you are definitely one in a million.

6 comments:

StevenCX said...

Aw

Skibby said...

so are you jimmer, so are you...

Anonymous said...

Diamonds are a girls best friend (JK)!!!!! It was no problem.
Carla

Anonymous said...

Gift certificates to the spa, go over well to.

Carla, I've now eaten 27 of your cookies, awesome.

S1 said...

Cute picture you two.

Donimator said...

I wonder what you will post after the night of December 8th.....