Thursday, November 08, 2007

Oh, the humanity!


I finally cracked, and rode the trainer last night for the first time this fall. Ouch. Jordan joined me, and we watched Evan Almighty. The movie wasn't very good, which made the hour go by even slower. In his typical "out-do Dad" fashion, Jordan didn't stop when I did, and kept going for a couple more minutes. Gee, I wonder where he gets that from? Afterwards, Jordan said his front chainring was loose. I inspected it to find the drive side of his cranks had worked themselves loose. I'm glad he noticed it before they came off during a race. Needless to say, they are nice and tight now.

2 comments:

Skibby said...

I've got a feeling there are many Buffalo rides in your future!!!

Lynne said...

Ok, if JORDAN rides a Kinetic, then I bought the right trainer ;-)

I kinda like it now, gotten in two short rides, but already I'm guessing it will get boring super fast.

On the other hand, I don't know how people get motivated to come home after a long day at work and then hop on a bike for a ride in the dark. Just can't seem to want to do it...