Sunday, May 18, 2008

Charity TT - Casper Wins

Casper and Jordan, Revelling in Victory

The Peanut Gallery, after refueling at Pot Bellys.

Casper avoided collision with a warming down cyclist, to win the Charity TT at Black Dog. His time of 14:38 was good for a 3 second beat of teammate Koeneman. With many fast guys noticeable absent, I was able to grab 3rd spot overall, and 1st M35+, in 14:53. I just edged out Charlie Jacobs (by 1 second), who probably had me, but misjudged the finish, and sat up a little early. Binkowski rounded out the top 5 in an impressive time of 15:09. Pretty fast times for all, given the moderate NNW wind.

Jordan improved his PR by another 16 seconds, winning the juniors in a time of 16:20, averaging 24.9mph. The hard work is really paying off Jordo!

I missed the W1/2/3 results, but I heard that Cam won. Click the results photos below to enlarge.



















3 comments:

Kristy Kreme said...

Lunch was a great time! Can't wait to break out my whip and leather hat for some Indy action after the TT.
See ya in Duluth!

Anonymous said...

What is the distance?

JimmerC said...

6.8miles