Saturday, December 15, 2007

I Dedicate this Ride to Lunatic Biker


Shout out to Ray. I thought about you bud all along the Greenway. I don't know how you do it day in and day out.

I busted out my new Lake Boots, compliments of Jim Bell. They performed exceptionally. I've never ridden that long in this cold, and had my feet stay warm. Thanks Bell. I also used my new Subzero gloves, new Climawarm bib tights, and even wore a ski mask. I was cold right at the start, but was warm (enough) the entire rest of the ride.

On Friday, I finally connected up with Baker for the first time since our trip to France. We rode the MTB's on the snowmobile trails. 15 miles in 2 hours. What a brutal workout. I rode home from the trailhead back to Baker's, and on 109th, some high school kid with a "Rebels" jacket saw me and said "Hi, Mr. E". I waived, figuring he mistook me for Neil.

No comments: