Sunday, December 23, 2007

"I'll watch the grassy knolls for you Skibby" Jordan Says.

Jordan has volunteered to join Lunatic on Skibby's Secret Service detail.


Sunday's Stone Arch Crew (L-R: Homme, Master Cullen, Big Dave, Brain, Skibby)


My favorite moment of Sunday's ride (other than the 4 times Skibby was lying on the trail) was when a car honked at us in St. Louis Park as we crossed to road on the Cedar Trail. Skibby say's Merry effing Christmas to you too, just as I notice it's my parents who recognized Jordan, and were just honking hello. Skibby's write-up captures it all. Thanks for the doughnuts Dave.

P-slim is back in town for the holidays. He joined us for a ride in Hudson Saturday, during the snow storm. Treb joined us too. It was just like Christmas.

156 miles (and 1 week to ride them) to go to reach my mileage goal for the year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

No comments: