Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Looking for a hand-up at Boom Island?

Carla and Jordan are willing to do hand-ups for anyone who asks at Boom Island this weekend. Jordan gets priority in the C race, and Painman and Red Lantern get priority in the A race. Otherwise, it will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. Just find Carla or Jordan at the race, and ask if they can help you.

I wish I could be there to watch and race, but I'm out of town. See you all in Darwin. Is Flanders really promoting a race? I'm impressed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the drive, a huge thanks to Jordo and Carla for sticking around and providing hand ups.

Lunatic Biker said...

Will Painman be riding Master Cullen's Motobeacon in his race?

Unknown said...

carla will have to do my hand-up.. i don't think it's legal for Jordan to give me booze.. i'll have whisky in me bottle mate

advice direct from Joe the Pro Parkin!

see you guys there.. it's been, what? a couple weeks..